Rally di romagna

Форум за обявяване, организиране и обсъждане на състезателни прояви. За да е състезателна една проява, тя трябва да включва съревнованието като предварително и официално обявен елемент.

Рейтинг за публикуване на тема / Рейтинг за отговор / Тежест: 1000 / 700 / 10
Правила на форума
В различните форуми и подфоруми на раздел "Мероприятия" действат особени правила, които можете да прочетете в тази тема, т. ІІІ.

Напомняме на всички потребители в раздел "Мероприятия", че в рамките на МТБ-БГ има Календар на събитията, който включва дори и индивидуални карания, стига инициаторите им да желаят това, т.е. да са вписали карането си там. По принцип в Календара ще намерите всички състезания и официално организирани карания. Календарът е на този адрес: http://www.mtb-bg.com/index.php/events/calendar .
Повече подробности за Календара можете да научите от тази статия: http://www.mtb-bg.com/index.php/other/o ... 7-calendar

Rally di romagna

Мнениеот woutermtb » Пон Фев 13, 2012 12:36 pm

19-25 May: Rally Di Romagna, Who’s coming with us for an epic ride???

Hello,
As you perhaps know, I am a little crazy, sick in the head… But, I hope to think that this sickness is a good thing and apparently , the disease has started to spread amongst Bulgarian riders… This is visible in more and more riders + more events every year! Last season, a group of MTB-virus patients started to discover new places. We went to Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Romania to see how things go over there. I even went with Boyko (mammut) to Poland for a great adventure, www.mtbtrophy.com . So, instead of getting cured , the disease became worse and with this cold weather and too much time on my hands, the fever is higher then ever and so I was looking for new adventures…
And Yesssssss. I found something crazy…. I saw www.rallydiromagnamtb.it This is a 7d stage race in the north of Italy. If you check their site (they have an English version), you will see crazy distances and altimeters every day, but don’t be scared J , the Italians found a way to combine racing with pleasure riding… Every day, you will have to ride the noted numbers, but not as a race. For example, if you have a 70km track, you will have 3-4 timed parts where you have to try to make the best time possible. The parts in between, you can enjoy and take your time to watch the scenery etc… The time of the fastest rider counts and every second you are slower, you will get penalty points. The winner after 7 days is the rider with the least penalty points… But, its not only about result, its about the typical atmosphere in stage races. Everybody is trying to survive and so everybody is helping each other, very openminded. One real family of riders. + Suffering together is really special!
So , from 19-25 may, Boyko and me are going to test our strength in this adventure. I will drive and I have 2 more free spots in the car. The race is 350euro for 7 racedays with sleeping in your tent, dinners and breakfasts in hotels and full assistance during the stages. The transport is covered by me (if I ride alone, or take extra people is the same…)
So, if you are ready for real adventure and you are interested, contact me at woutercleppe(a)hotmail.com

Ciao,

Wouter
woutermtb

Рейтинг: 1452

Re: Rally di romagna

Мнениеот marfi » Вто Фев 14, 2012 9:35 am

Count me in!
Изображение
Аватар
marfi

Рейтинг: 1620

Мнениеот dimitrov » Сря Фев 15, 2012 11:03 am

:wavey: И аз искам , да наемем микробус :banghead:
dimitrov

Рейтинг: 1510

Мнениеот bokicha » Сря Фев 15, 2012 11:47 am

Айде де, с теб ставаме таман 4ма и пълним колата.
:banana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8T0LMt ... re=related
Аватар
bokicha

Рейтинг: 2000

Мнениеот dimitrov » Сря Фев 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Не съм сигурен ,но имам желание ,ако има друг четвърти сигурен го вземете ,ако не се намери по -нататък ще се чуем пък да видим :D , ааа :beer:
dimitrov

Рейтинг: 1510

Мнениеот woutermtb » Пон Мар 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Okay,

So, we have some days left to register.
It seems that only Boyko and me are going, or is there somebody else?
I need to know before end of the week, i will register now.....

Wouter
woutermtb

Мнениеот woutermtb » Чет Май 17, 2012 10:00 am

Olalalala,

Unfortunately, this adventure will have to wait for 1 year...
Boyko became sick 1 day before leaving to italy...
So, no other option then to skip...
But, now, you all can start training to come with us next year :)

See ya,
Wouter
woutermtb

Назад към Състезания